What this Privacy Statement Covers
- This privacy statement covers theBRM.co.uk's treatment of personally identifiable information collected by theBRM.co.uk through a website owned and operated by group of Rover owner’s enthusiasts.
- This privacy statement does not apply to the practices of companies that theBRM.co.uk does not own or control, or of persons that theBRM.co.uk does not manage, including any third-party content contributors bound by contract and any third-party websites to which theBRM.co.uk's websites link.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
- You can visit the theBRM.co.uk without revealing any personal information. However, theBRM.co.uk needs certain personal information if you wish to register for a members account, receive a theBRM.co.uk newsletter, or use certain theBRM.co.uk services.
- Where required, this information may include your company contact information and your personal contact information such as name, e-mail address, gender, date of birth and your location. theBRM.co.uk will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to set up your member’s account, to provide you with requested services, and to contact you regarding new services.
- By accessing the services of theBRM.co.uk and voluntarily providing us with the requested personal information, you consent to the collection and use of the information in accordance with this privacy statement.
- In case that theBRM.co.uk have opened certain sections of the Web Site that may allow you to purchase different types of products and services online that are provided by third parties and if you make a purchase from a merchant on the Web Site or on a site linked to by the Web Site, the information obtained during your visit to that merchant's online store or site, and the information that you give as part of the transaction, such as your credit card number and contact information, may be collected by both the merchant and us. However this information is not requested, needed and certainly will not be used by us in any way and will be removed if such is found.
Collection and Use of Other Personal Information
- theBRM.co.uk automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. theBRM.co.uk may use this information to customize the advertising and content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain products and services. However, theBRM.co.uk does not connect this other personal data to any personal information collected from you.
- By accessing the services of theBRM.co.uk and voluntarily providing us with the above mentioned other personal information, you consent to the collection and use of the information in accordance with this privacy statement.
- theBRM.co.uk uses third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, email address, or location) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
theBRM.co.uk may disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of theBRM.co.uk;
If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this statement, please do not provide any personal information to theBRM.co.uk. If you have provided personal information to theBRM.co.uk and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify theBRM.co.uk by use of Contact us form.
How to Access your Personal Information
- theBRM.co.uk gives you the ability to edit your theBRM.co.uk Account Information and preferences at any time.
- If any information is not accessible, please contact any of the Staff members.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. However, your theBRM.co.uk Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas of our websites, as identified on the site, theBRM.co.uk uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- Further, theBRM.co.uk retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes identified above or as required by law.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
theBRM.co.uk may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this statement from time to time. Please review this statement periodically. Your continued use of theBRM.co.uk websites after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
theBRM.co.uk holds personal information as long as you are member of this site. In case that you do not log into this site for more than 1 (one) year period of time you are considered as no longer member of this site and your personal information is removed from our database.
- theBRM.co.uk removes personal information after retention period expired
- theBRM.co.uk removes personal information by your request to us through Contact us form
Questions or Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions about this privacy statement, or your own personal information, please contact us through Contact us form.